NARI Metro DC Education DayName: NARI Metro DC Education DayDate: April 18, 2018Time: 8:00 AM - 3:30 PM EDTWebsite: http://www.narimetrodc.orgRegistration: Sorry, public registration for this event has been closed.Event Description:
We are excited to hold our 3rd Annual Education Day! As you can see, the exceptional lineup of speakers and topics will surely be something of value to you and your team. Whether it is something brand new or a refresher for you, it will be worth your while.
Associates, you will surely want a table top for this day and last year we were sold out so don't miss securing yours today!
Design Trends Trainings:
- The "Art" of Quartz Countertops by Tom Meehan, Product Promoter, MS International
- Radiant Heating Pro Series, by Scott Rosenbaum, Warmly Yours – more info to follow
- Minimal Space Design by Debby Stehr, President, Stehr Enterprises
- Modern Cooking Technologies for the Luxury Client by Amy Gaeta, Trade Representative & Product Specialist, Sub Zero Wolf by Fretz
- Best Practices of Installation Covering PVC Product Offerings, Typical Construction Details, and PVC Differentiators by Matt Cullen, Versatex Building Products, LLC
- Customer Service and the Zero Punch List by Tim Faller, Master of Production, Remodelers Advantage
- Small Crew Efficiencies and Eliminating the Lumberyard Runs by Tim Faller, Master of Production, Remodelers Advantage
- Time Management in Production by Daniel Speer, Vice President of Production, Case Design/Remodeling, Inc.
- Estimating… Free or not? - Panel Discussion; Mike Patterson, President, Patterson Builders-Remodelers; Cynthia Murphy, Owner, Murphys Design, LLC; John Moody III, Owner Thomas Archer Contracting, LLC
- Tax Planning in an Uncertain Environment by David S. Rosen, Esq., CPA is a Partner and the Director of Tax Services at Rosen, Rosen, Sapperstein & Friedlander, LLC
- “Being the GPS for Your Business” by Doug Howard, Director of Consulting Services, Remodelers Advantage
- Developing a Culture of Accountability in a Company: A Fresh Approach by Tim Faller, Master of Production, Remodelers Advantage
"EXPLORE - LEARN - GROW"
CLICK HERE FOR COURSE DESCRIPTIONS & SPEAKER BIOS
Is that a great lineup or what? Seats are limited so don't delay, register for yours right away! Associates, please contact Debbie Cain at firstname.lastname@example.org or 301-275-0414 for table top details.