Capital Marketing Awards - Now Open To All NARI Members
This program is now open to all NARI members and allows you to present your more creative marketing and social media efforts. Be sure to read the details and examine the six categories open just for you.
A past winning entry can be entered again if significant changes have been made.
Important note: We have 2 levels of membership within Metro DC based upon your gross receipts and you are encouraged to apply for an award based upon your membership level…this means the smaller firms won’t compete against larger firms.
- Membership category 1: Less than $500,000 gross receipts
- Membership category 2: More than $500,001 gross receipts
- Email email@example.com for your Capital Marketing Awards Entry Form. Complete and return your request for entry form with your payment, by 5pm October 15, 2019.
- ALL NARI members in good standing are eligible for submitting entries for a fee of $100 per entry. All entry fees are non-refundable, non-transferable, and cannot be carried over to subsequent years.
- Once you submit your Entry Request Form and payment, you will receive a Google Drive folder to submit your entry. Entry deadline by 5pm October 30, 2019.
Preparing a Winning Entry
Your ability to present your project(s) in a manner that helps judges distinguish your project will go a long way to set you apart from the competition.
- Plan your entry. Arrange your photos, marketing statements, etc. in a logical fashion so that an individual not familiar with your campaign can easily understand.
- Describe the objective of the advertisement or social media campaign and any obstacles and how they were handled and overcome.
- Photos – Include photos and artwork of those shown in your presentation. Use high resolution (300 dpi or better), and in JPG, TIFF, or EPS format.