Submit Your CotY Entry TODAY!
It's CotY Time! Submit your entry today.
DEADLINE EXTENDED TO MONDAY, OCTOBER 7TH @ 5PM EST!
1. To get started Click Here for complete program rules and guidelines. If you have questions, email or call Angela Hubbard email@example.com or 804-304-7922.
2. Login into the Online Entry Portal at https://nari.secure-platform.com/a/organizations/R2MDC/solicitations/home/21. If you have forgotten your login, try the primary email listed on your NARI account. If that doesn't work, contact Cindy Foley at firstname.lastname@example.org to reset. (Note, don't wait to the last minute to login as this process takes a minimum of one business day.)
3. Upload your project PDF, required documents, photos, etc. to the Online Entry Portal. Keep in mind the PDF presentation is the only thing the judges see so it is critical that it clearly explains all elements of the project without disclosing company or homeowner information.
Photographer's Release Form
Click here for Green and Universal Design Criteria
4. Once you submit your entry, you will receive an invoice. Email that invoice to email@example.com and the NARI staff will break out the Trade Partner fees and invoice the contractor and each trade partner separately.
- NEW RULE...You can enter the same project in multiple categories
- You can go back 2 years
- The online entry portal allows you to submit to both the local and national award competitions
- If you have a login challenge or forgot your password, you need to allow 24 hours to receive the info from headquarters
Good luck...The CotY Entry Portal will close October 7th at 5pm EST with judging shortly after that.